Allow Your Vitality to Flow
What does "Karuna" mean?
The Four Divine States of Mind
1. Metta - loving kindness
2. Karuna - compassion
3. Mudita - vicarious joy
4. Upekkha - equanimity
New patient intake (80 minutes) - $80
- Includes health history interview, palpation and diagnosis, aromatherapy, acupuncture and moxibustion, bodywork or medical qigong therapy as needed.
Follow-up visits (60 minutes) - $65*
- Regular and consistent acupuncture treatments are necessary to help shift your energy towards greater health and wellbeing.
* Students and Seniors (over 55)
Please inquire about sliding scale options.
New for 2013: Package options now available
5 treatments for $300 (save $40)
10 treatments for $500 (save 165)
Pre-birth acupuncture (37 weeks and on) - $65
- Focused on balancing Qi and Blood for a "harmonious" birth.
Moxibustion for breech presentation - $35
- Includes moxa sticks to continue therapy at home
Pre-labor acupuncture (40 weeks and on) - $90 for up to 3 sessions
- Encourages the movement of Qi and Blood to initiate labor naturally
Postpartum moxibustion treatment - $35/$65
- "Mother Roasting" is a postpartum treatment aimed at rebuilding Qi and Blood lost during labor.
THAI YOGA MASSAGE
60 minute session - $75
- A one hour Thai massage allows time for the front and back of the body, but not the sidelying or upright positions.
90 minute session - $95
- An hour and a half Thai massage allows time for the front, back, sidelying and upright positions.
Tamara Cox, LAc
University of Chicago, 1997 (BA, English Literature, Psychology)
Body Therapy Institute, 2002 (LMBT#2899)
Thai yoga massage training in Bangkok and Chiang Mai, Thailand 2003
Jung Tao School of Classical Chinese Medicine, 2007 (LAc #500)
Currently enrolled in the PhD in Classical Chinese Medicine program through the American University of Complementary Medicine in Los Angeles.
I have completed continuing education courses in:
Allergy Elimination Techniques
Medicines from the Earth (Western herbology)
Neurology (Parkinson's, Alzheimer's and Meningitis)
Female Reproductive Health and Fertility
Low Back Pain
Using Essential Oils According to TCM
The top 50 drugs and their herbal alternatives
Copyright this business. All rights reserved.